Those crazy kids from Arizona stumble their way across Spain in honor of their 15th anniversary.
Should I expect to see you and Gene taking flamenco lessons when you get home?
If they can promise I have her energy level -- AND HER LEGS -- when I'm her age (yes, I'm gonna assume she's older than me), I'm signin' up in a Madrid second!
I want you to teach me to flamenco!! - S Gail S
Where is the guy beating on the box? Isn't that traditional? I know you could do the attitude, Carol! I'll buy the rose for your teeth.
Should I expect to see you and Gene taking flamenco lessons when you get home?
ReplyDeleteIf they can promise I have her energy level -- AND HER LEGS -- when I'm her age (yes, I'm gonna assume she's older than me), I'm signin' up in a Madrid second!
ReplyDeleteI want you to teach me to flamenco!! - S Gail S
ReplyDeleteWhere is the guy beating on the box? Isn't that traditional? I know you could do the attitude, Carol! I'll buy the rose for your teeth.
ReplyDelete